Documenting our pilgrimage will seek to create appreciation for the Hutterite culture, language, and heritage. This project will bring a renewed sense of purpose and belonging to the members of the Hutterite community.
We are seeking answers to the question of "what does the Hutterite witness mean to us today? Are we truly living it?"
Our goal is to educate ourselves, and those who choose to follow along, of the truth of Hutterite oppression and dislocation. We will promote healing and forgiveness through prayer and ceremony via pilgrimage by proxy. We encourage others to participate in their own investigation, reflection, and prayer as they follow along remotely.
Two resources will be produced
Empowering publics worldwide to learn about Hutterites
- Users will experience European sites, museums, memorials, and nature
- Virtual photographs, videos, interviews, and reflections
- Daily and weekly updates
- Detailed maps for future pilgrims
- Accommodations and sites to visit
- Region by region information
- Elevation profiles
- Up-to-date route information
- Detours and alternate routes
Copyright © 2023 Der Hutterer Weg - All Rights Reserved.